【iPhone神アプリ】Netter's Musculoskeletal Flash Cardsの評価・評判、口コミ
- This content is also available for iPad as an in-app purchase in the modalityBODY iPad application.
From the only medical developer highlighted by Apple in every WWDC Keynote since 2008 !
Test and enhance your knowledge of bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints with outstanding illustrations created by, and in the style of, master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD. Anatomical illustrations are supplemented with clinical, radiographic, and arthroscopic images depicting the most common musculoskeletal pathologies.
These flash cards are based off of the print product of the same name, Netter's Musculoskeletal Flash Cards, authored by Jennifer Hart, PA-C, ATC and Mark D. Miller, MD.
This content is also available for iPad as an in-app purchase in the modalityBODY iPad application.
• Navigate through 210 fully annotated images with the flick of a finger
• Create your own pinpoints and labels to mark the structures you need to know
• Zoom and pan crystal clear images, in brilliant color with crisp detail
• Explore at your own pace and teach yourself in Study Mode, or test your mastery of the material in Quiz Mode
• Toggle visibility of individual structure pins
• Search by image name in the index
• Adjust text size for image text
Navigate through 210 fully annotated images covering seven chapters, including:
• Shoulder and Upper Arm - 22 images
• Elbow, Wrist, and Hand - 44 images
• Spine - 39 images
• Thorax and Abdomen - 17 images
• Pelvis, Hip, and Thigh - 31 images
• Knee and Lower Leg - 27 images
• Ankle and Foot - 30 images
Quickly locate any structure in the entire app using the comprehensive index, bookmark cards for quick reference in clinical settings or course review sessions, and instantly access additional information on Google and Wikipedia.
Netter's Advanced Head & Neck Flash Cards
Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards
Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy
Netter's Histology Flash Cards
Netter's Neuroscience Flash Cards
Modality is a premier developer of digital learning, assessment, training and reference applications for Apple iOS devices. In November 2010, Modality was acquired by Epocrates, Inc., (www.epocrates.com), a leading provider of point-of-care tools and interactive services to healthcare professionals and the healthcare industry.
All content © Elsevier
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Modality’s line of educational applications.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily!
We read your emails every day and respond quickly to ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
For more information and to learn what’s coming when, visit www.modality.com
Netter's Musculoskeletal Flash Cardsのレビューや評価・評判、口コミまとめ
- つぽ 2014年04月22日
- Kinchan1961 2014年04月22日